How Can I Get Started?
● You can schedule a free 15 mins consultation to discuss your health concerns
● Treatment packages are available for Fertility, SIBO/IBS, Genomic Analysis and Acupuncture
● Virtual and In person appointments are available for all patients in Ontario
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR PRICING INFORMATION AND TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT.
Dr. Ibby uses a Lifestyle Medicine approach that focuses on helping individuals gain clarity about their health by focusing on nutrition, physical movement, stress management, sleep and social connection using an evidence-based method. She provides individualized treatment protocols with a heavy emphasis on genomics.
She has prescribing authority in Ontario. Dr. Ibby is currently accepting patients in her practice.
Specialized Qualifications & Certifications
(scroll down for some of Dr. Ibby's clinical areas of focus including Gut Health, Hormone Health, Acupuncture & Genomics (Genetic Analysis)
How long does it take to get results?
● The length of treatment is based on individual motivation, case complexity and the duration of the condition.
● The SIBO protocol is a 4- 6 month commitment
● The Healthy Fertility Protocol is 3 month commitment
● Dr. Omole offers ongoing text messaging support between office appointments.
What is the Process?
What happens in the initial visit?
(My Genes and I & Acupuncture packages include initial intake)
● The initial visit is a 75 mins appointment.
● We will discuss current health concerns, past health history, family history and review any recent labs
● If indicated, a physical examination will be conducted
● A treatment plan will be provided after the appointment
Are services covered by insurance?
● Most individuals with extended health benefits have coverage for care with a naturopathic doctor. Please contact your employer to determine the type of coverage you have.
● Unfortunately, services are not covered by OHIP.
FOR PRICING INFORMATION AND TO BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENT CLICK BELOW:
An unhealthy gut can affect your imunne system, weight & energy, contribute to disease and impact mental health.
● Struggling with constant gas and bloating?
● Does everything you eat cause digestive problems?
● Afraid you will never be able to enjoy regular foods again?
● Tired of trying to figure out your digestive problems on your own?
● Are you looking for a program that is medically directed and works?
● Trying to conceive naturally?
● Looking to improve the success of IVF treatment?
● Do you want to balance your hormones naturally and effectively?
● Are hot flashes and night sweats making your life unbearable?
● Are you interested in improving your libido and sex life?
● Perimenopause/menopausal and struggling to lose weight?
Acupuncture packages available - including an initial consult for this service.
● Do you need a natural way to help manage stress & chronic pain?
● Searching for effective ways to improve energy?
● Trying to slow aging, boost collagen and improve skin elasticity
● Support increase conception and IVF treatments success
● Improve sleep quality and well being
Your genes are a blueprint to your health & lifestyle requirements. Your health needs and requirements are as unique to you as your fingerprint. Dr. Ibby's My Genes & I genetic wellness program provides genetic interpretation and personalized recommendations with the following considerations:
VITAMINS | INFLAMMATION/IMMUNE | CARDIOVASCULAR | METABOLISM/FITNESS | DETOX/HORMONES | BRAIN/MOOD | SLEEP/CIRCADIAN RHYTHM